Thursday 11 August 2011

Witching

I started off at the Pendle boarder on Sunday 7th Aug this is me coming up from the river at the beginning of my journey

I was thinking about the Witches a lot and it's hard to get your head round this is the actual old track they would use most days

The trip has been good, at times hard, even though I've joked at the trip being part grim, and for me to feel some grief, well the weather finished me off in the last leg yesterday, the wind was so fierce and took hold of me at the Lancaster boarder, like something didn't want me to go in.

It hasn't been all rough though, I've camped along the way, some friends camped too

 Leah kept it real with a stick for a spoon
As you can see, Phil's cream tea wasn't so grim!


My enchanted Hazel has led the way, lucky for me, but as I looked around and saw the twisted trees and the bubbling bank of the river I could imagine what it was kind of like.



At this point as you can see I've had enough, and poor Montee had too!


Golgatha! Made It!

No comments:

Post a Comment