Friday 30 March 2012

What's A foot!

I've been working on a couple of things this week but also visited John Baldwin in his new studio in Lancaster before going to see Jacqui Wilson at the Dukes about plans for my show there in June!

John was on good form (as always) and the new work is looking great! Can you believe the view from his studio window, it's only the Castle doors!


Jacqui was such a lovely person and we all had a cuppa in the Dukes bar and got excited about the second show of the Witch Trials tour "A Pendle Investigation"


I've been going a tad mad this week as my painting just wasn't just to plan, this is what occurs when one is away from the studio and has her mind on other things Arrrr

I've been putting together a Easter hat for the Hat party at the club next week, thought I'd go for bird in a nest, but then you start thinking about extras like, you know, pipe, glasses and could I maybe attach? So my new friend Sam from the club sent me the top of a bird cage and a super little bird, so you know they have to go in, below beginning of hat.


I go for a photo shoot before the party and I'm to meet my new PR man so the finnished item hopefully will be a hit.

My work at the mo

Ova and out

No comments:

Post a Comment