Thursday 23 August 2012

Print Biennial

All aboard the skylark, then, for a spectacular trip to our mill for a print off! Neeta (Anita Burrows) is busy as a bee cleaning and sorting the spaces in the mill for her Print Biennial starting on the 1st September. She's pulled out the big guns with her new (bigger) studio (Mangle Print Studios) and has visiting artist from Germany and Denmark and peeps have booked on from all over the country!

So come on over and let your inner artist free, or just come for the open studios and tea and cake: next weekend 1st and 2nd Sept, 11am till 4pm.

I, on the other hand have had a week of thinking, the work is starting to come together now I've had time to settle into my own studio, that is apart from a leek in the roof, twas soon sorted though!

It's a very exciting time for me with the Witches (paintings) soon to be going to London, things like this can put one off ones work. Okay, I might not have actually done much paint to canvas but believe me the work is in my head, big time thinker below, watch out for that glove!


No comments:

Post a Comment