Thursday 17 October 2013

MUCHADOOO





There are few things more fabulous than a Doug Binder piece, so I popped on a super bright frock for the occasion and went down to Arteology to see his latest show. Doug was on form and charming the pants off everyone as Mr John and I listened in glee, below Doug to the right.



John above to the left......get those two gimmers (their words) together and there's always trouble!


This show is on for a few weeks yet so get yourself down there, his work is what you call an investment. The best (in my eyes) in the show above, just keep your eyes off she's mine.



Phil chatting to a model, in fact this is Sue, she sits for Doug and I found out after chatting myself to her that she's a poet and so I'll catch her this coming Friday....Below


Next I was off to judge the Pendle Open. A great show of mixed work but the trouble is they have to many good artists, making it very tricky to judge.

The dream team, below (judges) oneself, Richard and Kirsty



And to end my blog, did anybody see my cow?


My lovely cow that came from Fallriver in the USA is part of the "Thirty instrument loaned by ladies" exhibition in the Harris museum (first floor) if you get chance before weekend?      Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment